Wednesday, March 3, 2010

I'm now selling Ippity Stamps

Ippity




So I've hopped on the Ippity bandwagon! In case you have not heard Ippity is a "sister" company of Unity Stamp Co (surely you have heard of them?) I have loved Unity from the very beginning and when they came out with the Ippity Opportunity I thought that was fabulous. I was an SU demo for a little bit of time awhile ago and loved the possibilities with that. Although SU was hard to keep up with Ippity is so flexible and for me that rocks.

I have started a page here on my blog for my Ippity Stamps HERE. If you are considering buying some Ippity I would love to be your rep. I will continue working on my Ippity page to bring you more products. And soon I will begin posting fun ideas as well.

So I hope you will come with me on my Ippity journey. If you have any questions/suggestions please send me a mail I would love to hear from you.

Thanks for stopping by!

Till later....


No comments:

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...