Friday, April 2, 2010

Sew Many Cards New Release Blog Hop

Welcome to a fun Sew Many Cards New Release Hop! If you are started this hop from the top you should be arriving here from Mary D. If not be sure to start at the beginning over at the SMC Challenge Blog.

This month our wonderful sponsors are:


SIMON SAYS STAMP
THE CUTTING CAFE
Be sure to swing by and check out all the great things they have to offer.

This month I got to work with the little boy holding Duncan. Here is a cute little boy card that I made for this hop:



Now be sure to hop over to the SMC challenge blog for your next stop!

Thanks for stopping by!

Till later...

18 comments:

Kim Mc said...

Absolutely adorable, Ria! Duncan and his friends are so cute! Thanks for the inspiration!

Aloha, Kim

kim.mom said...

Great job!!! Love the colors and that texture!!

michele hileman said...

Great job very creative

Mary Ski said...

Cute Cute Cute!

Mary Ski said...

Wonderful cards on the Hop this month.

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hello Maria. This is a lovely, bright and cheery card. Gorgeous image and so beautifully coloured. Happy crafting.
Love Sandra xx

April said...

Absolutel adorable - looks like both the little boy and Duncan are saying "TA-DA".

Unknown said...

A wonderful card, very bright & joyful!

Cheri said...

What a nice bright card.

Sheena said...

Love it! Bright & summery feel - very cute!

dweatter said...

Your DP and CB embossing go perfect with this image.

Lisa Kind said...

Cute card, Maria! Love the layout, your coloring, and the embossing!

Sharon said...

What a great card, nice primary colors, duncan is so cute.

Unknown said...

How cute, great coloring on this card, and what a great image to work with...

Queen La Rubba said...

Just love your card! He is so cute and you did such a FAB job! I love the embossed papers and the primary color combo! Wonderful!
HUGS
Rach ~ Queen La Rubba
I invite you to hop on ver and enter in my candy give away! I will send anywhere!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Your card is SEW adorable! I love the image and how you colored it. The white embossed background is amazing! Perfect!

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my what a fabulous creation I love that embossed background the squares and the image all are a recipe for one perfect card I love this so much.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Unknown said...

Great card, fabulous colouring.

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...