Thursday, July 22, 2010

Treehouse Challenge Thursday - Watercoloring

It's Thursday and time for another Treehouse Stamps Challenge. This week fellow DT member Gloria has given us a watercoloring challenge! This turned out to be a bigger challenge for me than I thought but in the end I used the July contest image for my card:



My picture could be better but were having storms yesterday when I was finishing this and needed a picture.

Be sure to swing on by the Treehouse to check out this month's challenge. The cupcake I used is this month's awesome free digi to use on a creation for the contest.

I hope that you will play along in this week's watercolor challenge as well as this month's guest challenge! Swing by the Treehouse BLOG for details. There you will also find today's challenge and fabulous links to the THS DT!

Thanks for stopping by.



That's it for now!



3 comments:

Neva said...

How adorable Maria, I love this image. Great job on this watercolor challenge.

Taylor said...

lovely!

Aleks said...

awwweeee that cupcake is just way too cute!!! I love the colours you chose!

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...