Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Unity Addicts Challenge Wednesday



It's Wednesday and time for another Unity Addicts Challenge! This week we have a guest for our challenge as well, Lisa Wallace so be sure to swing on by the forum to check it all out! This week's challenge is a recipe one: Use 2 buttons, 2 flowers and 1 bow!

I decided to do a layout using a picture from this past weekend of my daughter and hubby in our friends pool.





I used the Unity June KOTM. The cool rainbows make a neat background and I thought perfect for a water themed page.

If you have a fun challenge idea I'd love to hear it and you may be featured on the Unity blog and in their SCS forum for a future challenge. Swing on by the Ideas thread and let us know.


That's all for now!


Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...