Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Treehouse Stamps NEW RELEASE DAY!



It's September 1 and that means some new fun releases from Treehouse Stamps! Be sure to swing on by the Treehouse Stamps store and then their blog and check out what is new!

Check out what I did with a new release called Monkey Business:


Now with a new month there is also a new Treehouse Stamps challenge to get you a guest spot on our design team! Be sure to get all the details from the Treehouse Blog. To play along and enter you will need to download a free digi image and make a card with it. Check out what I did with this month's free apple image:




Closeup of the apples, I used diamond glaze for the shine:

Be sure to swing on by the Treehouse Blog for all the details and some fabulous inspiration from our Design Team!

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Steph Zerbe said...

Super cute cards!

Monique said...

Cute cute cards.. That monkey is so adorable!!

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...