Thursday, October 21, 2010

Treehouse Challenge Thursday!



It's Thursday and time for another Treehouse Challenge! This week we have a theme and it is "What are you thankful for?". So with this I decided to not make a card but do something with a picture of my family! Here is what I came up with:




I used a circle chipboard page from an album. This is a page from an album I picked up at Michael's in the dollar bin! I have a bunch of these ready for some altering. Anyhow, I made some of the flowers using the Christmas pattern paper from Stampin Up. I thought the green would look nice. My background paper is I believe from Cosmo Cricket.



The Treehouse set I used is called Sweetest Flower.

Be sure to swing on by the Treehouse Blog to check out what the design team came up with and link up your creation to play along with us.

That's it for now!

3 comments:

Julie said...

This is adorable Maria! I love your little paper flowers!

kjlowrey said...

Great idea! And I just love the saying!

Monique said...

What a fantastic job Maria... I love this project..and your flowers look fabo!!

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...