Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving - Treehouse Challenge Thursday



Happy Thanksgiving!

This week the Treehouse Challenge is simple, just load your favorite card from November at the Treehouse Blog.

So I will share my November favorite but first I have one to share in honor of Thanksgiving today:

This is using the Treehouse digi set called Gobble 'til you Wobble.

Now onto my favorite card from November:



This is using the digi set called Peaceful Noel.


Now be sure to swing on by the Treehouse Store for some amazing Black Friday Deals coming your way.


Thanks it for now!

Have a fabulous Turkey Day!


No comments:

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...