Friday, November 5, 2010

Unity Friends with Flair Friday

Unity Stamp Company



Welcome to Friday and another Friends with Flair Unity Style. Be sure to swing by the Unity Blog for a full list of Friends participating today and be sure to keep your eye out for that FABULOUS UNITY FRIENDS WITH FLAIR BLINKIE, you just might win something!!

This week with Halloween over I've been thinking about Christmas. And I decided to make an ornament for the Unity Addicts "Uncard" challenge for this week. You can find all the details HERE.

I made a pretty simple one using the cute owl from the August kit of the month. The ornament is actually a plastic one that I found at Micheal's. This is perfect with 2 four year olds running around! I picked up a few of them in hopes I will make more. I put that fake plastic "snow" that you can buy by the bagful inside, added a glitter ribbon to the top and the owl. My picture may not pick it up well but there are glitter stars on the ornament. Also at Micheal's I found a sheet of stickers in holiday shapes. They are double sided so that you put it on something peel back the blue layer and add some glitter, flock etc. Fun stuff.




In full hanging on a tree:



Well that's all for now!



Thanks for stopping by!



Till later...



16 comments:

Rachel B said...

Very cute ornament! Love the bird! Adorable!

Elisabeth said...

oh how darling is he!

Scrapcollectr said...

Ooooh, little owl gets to hang from the tree! He is so cute perched there!
*smile*

Erika said...

So adorable. Great idea.

Noelle Reese said...

I love that owl! I am so happy to have that owl too! LOL

Emily Leiphart said...

Oh, Maria, this is darling! I love your owl ornament!!

Bonita Rose said...

now that is one adorable ornament.. LOVE IT! HUGS XO

stampjourney said...

Such a great idea for the ornament! So cute!

Wendy ten Hove said...

Oh, what a fun idea to use this cute owl for an ornament like this, I like it a lot!
Hugs, Wendy

Lisa said...

Absolutely freaking adorable!

Anne Tussing said...

Super cute ornament!! I love the idea of the owl perched on an ornament in a tree!

Cindy Groh said...

Super cute ornament. q

Lori said...

Fun project, Maria!

Jessy said...

GORGEOUS ornament Maria. Sooooo pretty and festive. :-)

Gwen said...

Cute idea! Love the fluffy snow inside!

Theresa said...

How precious! Great ornament!

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...