Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Shopaholic Journal Page



I've been into doing some art journaling lately and love it. I was inspired by the fabulous Melody Ross and I am taking the Brave Girls Club Soul Restoration right now. Lots of great stuff! So I"ve been playing along with Julie from Balzer's Designs.

So here is a one of my recent journal pages:



The "words" are from a piece of pattern paper as are the flowers. I stamped the shoes which is from Unity. I love how you can see the lacey fringe, that is actually on my very first journal page but you can see from all the other pages.

So, I've been loving some Mod Podge and paint lately! Fun stuff!

That's it for now.

1 comment:

Julie said...

Beautiful journal Maria!! Love the lace trim and vintage look!

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...