Sunday, February 20, 2011

Fun with Queen Kat Designs

As I might have mentioned I'm a part of the Queen Kat Royal Court once again. I spent some time with them a while back and now after a leave I've returned! LOL! I will be working with the Amy Brown images and posting every Wednesday. I should be getting started with those images very soon but in the meantime I decided to pull out an older image from Queen Kat called Oriental Girl. Here is a fun card I made using her:


My background is a texutred embossing folder from Stampin Up. I love how it creates the perfect border. You may see this being used often! I colored using copics and layered the girl and the lantern on pop dots for dimension. Here is a close up:


Be sure to swing on by the QUEEN KAT DESIGNS store for some awesome deals. There is a huge warehouse sale going on right now!

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...