Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Queen Kat Designs - Amy Brown Fantasy Images

It's great being back on the Royal Court at Queen Kat Designs and this time I'm working with the Amy Brown Fantasy images! These are fabulous fairy like images that rock. Every Wednesday I will be posting a new creation to the Whimsical Ink Sorority blog for Queen Kat Designs.

This week is a sneak peek at the Leaf Fairy coming out with the March release:






Here is a close up:


Be sure to swing on by the Store - QUEEN KAT DESIGNS as there is a huge warehouse sale going on! And while you are there be sure to check out all the fabulous stamp lines!

That's it for now!


No comments:

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...