Friday, April 29, 2011

Unity Friends with Flair Friday

TGIF peeps! Time for another Friends with Flair Friday!!! Be sure to swing on by the UNITY BLOG to see all who signed up there via a linky.

Today I'm sharing something I made using a Suzi Blu stamp, it's a mixed media 6x8 canvas board:






I am so happy with the way this turned out. This was created in "She Art" style using my Suzi Blu stamp. If you can you should take Christy's She Art class it's amazing!

Did you know that Unity is retiring 125 stamps??? Holy moly! You have to go check it out and be sure you get what you want before it's gone!

Here is a close up of my canvas:




I actually did a few Unity projects this week but I'll save those for another day. If you have been over to MY UNITY PLACE you may have seen some of my others!! MY UNITY PLACE is one rockin place to hang out and chat about all things Unity!! COME ON BY AND HANG! There is even a Unity sponsored challenge over there!

That's all for now!



17 comments:

Wendy ten Hove said...

Oh, wauw, all these colors and textures, soo much to see on this card, but it still looks like a whole! It's really pretty and love this image!!
Hugs, Wendy

Erin said...

I am always in awe of the She Art projects, this is amazing...

sharon g said...

Don't you just adore Suzi Blu stamps? NICE JOB!!!

Kary said...

Wow, Maria, this is a Gorgeous piece of art!!! I love it!

Ashley Newell said...

Very cool!

Emily Leiphart said...

Wow, Maria, way to knock my socks off!! I really love the texty skin. Thanks for using one of my favourite stamps!!

JPScraps said...

This is so interesting! I love it!

dclouser said...

Such an amazing card! Love what you did with color and texture on this.

Jessica Diedrich said...

ack!!! This is amazing, Maria! LOVE the mixed media look and the Suzi Blu stamp is really perfect for this. You rock!

jennifer mitten said...

This is amazing!

Unknown said...

Wonderful work of art! TFS!

Angie Blom said...

WOW.. awesome.. I totally love this Maria.. now you have me wanting all those Suzi blu stamps. awesome.

Unknown said...

Very cool canvas!

Carol said...

Very creative! Love this! The colors are so beautiful!

Carol B
ciaoitalia2007(at)gmail(dot)com

Laurel said...

wow, gorgeous!

Gwen said...

So cute! Love this type of art!

Katrina Hunt said...

how fun!!!! hugs, Katrina

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...