Monday, June 27, 2011

{ippity} Monday


Happy Monday and it's time for another fun {ippity} creation! Get ready for the next {ippity} release coming July 5th! Be sure to check out my {ippity} kits in my etsy shop at TYKAT Supplies. If you are looking for something I don't have in stock let me know and I can get them for you! I offer a free gift with all {ippity} purchases.

This week I played along with the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge! The challenge this week was to get edgy with border punches. I pulled out the wonderfully fabulous {ippity} kit New Season, New Wonder.

The kit in full:



Here is what I did with the kit:


Close up:

I have a group over at Paper Craft Planet called Got {ippity} come join us! I will be sharing lots of {ippity} there.


That's all for now!


Thanks for stopping by.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love all the bright fun colors with this stamp. gorgeous.

lisa a.

Pam said...

Love how you framed the cherries!!
Pam

Mary Friederichsen said...

So pretty Maria! I just love this new set! I think it is becoming my favorite from the new release! :)
Thank you for sharing and for the inspiration!

Have a great week!
Blessings and Hugs,
Mary

Lisa Kind said...

This is so pretty, Maria! I love my set...hoping to use it more often!

Laura Davis said...

This is such a cool card!
Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
hugs
Laura

Michele Gross said...

Very cool and those fabby cherries absolutely make me smile :) Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!

Laurie said...

Those cherries are super cute!

Brenda Dean said...

Beautiful bright colors and I'm ready to reach out and eat that juicy apple!

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...