Saturday, August 20, 2011

Just Us Girls Challenge - Let's Bring on Some Color


It's time for another challenge with Just Us Girls! This week is color week and our hostess Elise has picked some wonderful colors for us: Chocolate Chip Brown, Deep Yellow, Riding Hood Red and Olive Green.

I decided to use my Tim Holtz "Holiday Collections" Christmas stamps. I made a custom ink pad for this particular one and actually had a few stamped up already. I thought it worked well with this week's colors so I put it together for a fun Christmas Card. The sentiment is by Unity Stamp Co.


Be sure to swing on by the JUGS DT:

Just Us Girls Design Team

How to play: You need to upload your project for this week's challenge to your online blog or public photo gallery. Leave a link that goes directly to your project in the Linky Tools form at the bottom of the the JUGS POST. If you upload to online galleries, please also use the keyword or tag, JUGS98.

Deadline to be considered for the "Chic of the Week" is 9:00 PM EST on Thursday, August 25th. The Linky Tools form will close at that time. Our top pick, "Chic of the Week", will be announced on the following Friday morning.

Can't wait to see what you come up with.

Thanks for stopping by!


4 comments:

Elise said...

IIIIIIIII am soooooooo loving that YOU got your CHRISTMAS on, with THIS lovely creation! Wow, girl! Awesome! This card has got me all revved up for SO many reasons! {Thinking the twelve tags -o- Tim! Oh, my!} SUCH outstanding use of this week's color palette - MEOW! Great job, sweet one!

Andrea M said...

Maria! You combine this colors so effortlessly on this most wonderful Christmas card! Gorgeous!!!

Lisa Somerville said...

Beautiful Christmas card, love how you added the color to your image.

Emily Leiphart said...

Gorgeous use of the colours, Maria! I'm starting to enjoy seeing Christmas cards this early in the year. LOL

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...