Saturday, November 19, 2011

Just Us Girls Color Challenge!


This week the Just Us Girls challenge is a color challenge; Red, Green & White. What a great challenge to make some Christmas Cards!

Here is what I came up with using Unity Stamps:


I embossed the tree with green and red embossing powder. The star on top is actually one of those foamies from Michael's. It was on a page of stars my daughter made and gave to me, I kind of "stole" one from there. I'll have to show her because I think she would love it.

Be sure to swing on by the JUST US GIRLS BLOG and visit all Design team girlies to see what they cooked up and leave them some love.

How to play: You need to upload your project for this week's challenge to your online blog or public photo gallery. Leave a link that goes directly to your project in the Linky Tools form at the bottom of the JUGS POST HERE. If you upload to online galleries, please also use the keyword or tag, JUGS111. After you post to Linky Tools you can also leave a comment here.

Deadline to be considered for the "Chic of the Week" is 9:00 PM EST on Thursday, November, 24. The Linky Tools form will close at that time. Our top pick, "Chic of the Week", will be announced on the following Friday morning.



7 comments:

Lynn said...

I love the background stamps on the tree! Beautiful patterns and colors! gorgeous take on this week's challenge!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Oh I like this tree with the different patterns on it! Great card and use of the colors~

Kathryn B said...

Great job with the colors Maria! Love the embossed background.

Anne Tussing said...

What a fun and funky Christmas tree!

Mynn xx said...

GLITTER STAR, GLITTER STAR!!! L-O-V-E it! :) What a pretty green and red tree--fabulous! :)

AKiteFlier said...

Great card Maria and a perfect take on the colors. Nice embossing too. Have a happy thanksgiving!

Dana Gustafson said...

Oooh pretty embossed background! I love that white against your bold tree and sparkle star!

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...