Tuesday, December 13, 2011

The 12 Days of Christmas! - Day 1


This year I have decided to do a little 12 days of Christmas! My son just pointed out this morning that there are 12 days left till Christmas so why not have some fun!

I will share all Christmas projects, images etc. Many may be some of my old time favorites that I created and some will be new.

'tis the season for some crafty fun!

I love following Tim Holtz's 12 Christmas Tags every year and usually like to play along. This year I just didn't get a chance except for one.



So mine came out looking pretty simple it doesn't have that wow factor like in Tim's but what the heck! :-)

Stay tuned each day for more Christmas fun! I just may have more than one on some days to share with you! Many things may even be listed in my Etsy shop!


Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...