Friday, January 6, 2012

FWF - UNITY AND {ippity}!

Well it's Friday and time for Friends with Flair Unity style! BUT before I get started have you heard the news yet? Starting this weekend you can buy your {ippity} and Unity together from the Unity website!!! How cool is that? I will still be an {ippity} chick and hope you pick me as yours.

Check out this information directly from the Unity blog:


"We are VERY EXCITED about the NEW YEAR CHANGE with {ippity} stamps by Unity!


Starting this weekend {ippity} will be available on the UNITY WEBSITE!

Once the WEBSITE IS READY and all tuned up for this change over - All YOU will have to do is CLICK ON the photo of YOUR Favorite {ippity} CHICK - and BUY your favorite {ippity} stamps from there...HERE is something MORE LOVELY! ...if you would like to add UNITY STAMPS to your order YOU CAN!

ALSO - Starting SOON - ANY Unity DISCOUNT CODE used in combination with your order of {ippity} WILL WORK, including Unity Kit Member 25% discount codes.

It is going to be UNITY SIMPLIFIED - making our {ippity} line available through your favorite {ippity} chick - RIGHT on the Unity website and SHIPPED TO YOU directly through Unity! :)"

This is great news so much easier for customers to get all their stamps that th
ey love!! Be sure to follow me here on my blog and on my facebook page RIA CREATIONS.

Now onto to today's creation! I decided to get back into a little scrapbooking and made this simple 12 x 12 layout using a picture from this past Christmas:



On this layout I used both Unity and {ippity}! I used Unity's Blossom Stackers and The Best from {ippity}.

Close up of the blossom stacker all stacked:





Stay tuned till tomorrow for the Just Us Girls Challenge!

Thanks for stopping by!


So get ready to order this weekend and don't forget to click on my photo when you do!


14 comments:

Linda said...

That is preety card. I love all the pretty embeshiments too.

Unknown said...

amazing, what a great layout

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Awesome scrap page, Maria!

Crystal said...

Great LO, love those blossom stackers and your colors!

Marsha said...

Cute page. Love the layered blossom.

Ruby said...

Love these stamps on your lovely layout.

JPScraps said...

Love the layout. I really need to get my stackers inked!

Emily Keaton said...

What a fabby layout! I adore those stacked blossoms--great embellishment.

ddazzled71 said...

Such a pretty layout....your blossom and colours are gorgeous!

JenMarie said...

Absolutely FABULOUS!!!

Kary said...

Gorgeous layout, Maria!! The photos are lovely and I love the layered blossoms.

Jessica Buffa said...

Maria, this is so stunning and pretty!
:O)
Jessica

B. Poteraj said...

I like what you did with your stamps.
Nice job.

Joni M said...

Great layout! I love that stamp set! It's next on my wish list!

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...