Monday, February 27, 2012

ippity Linky Party!


{ippity} Linky Party Monday! Head on over to the {ippity} blog for a fun linky party today! Share your {ippity} creations!

Today I want to share with you a thank you card I made using some {ippity}:


This using a sentiment and bracket from "Just Wanted to Say"

Be sure to hop on over to the Unity site for some sales, new rewards programs and lot of fun! You can order your {ippity} stamps as well as Unity together in one place now! I want to be your {ippity} chick! Be sure to pick me Maria Levine when ordering!




BE SURE TO GO PLACE YOUR ORDER AND PICK ME MARIA LEVINE AS YOUR {IPPITY} CHICK!

Then click on over and like my {ippity} Fan Page HERE.

Happy Monday!

Maria

No comments:

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...