Saturday, February 25, 2012

Just Us Girls Challenge

It's Saturday and time for a JUST US GIRLS challenge. Lisa is our hostess this week with a template or 3D challenge where you MUST include ribbon, flowers and buttons - Oh my! :-)

So I've been playing with some mixed media this week and on canvas so here is what I came up with:


I used buttons and ribbons on my flowers! Along with some fibers I had in my stash for some time. The tangerine colored ribbon is from Creating is Fun. I used lots of stamps on this creation all from Unity Stamp Co/{ippity}.

Closeup:



Now be sure to head on over to the JUST US GIRLS blogs to see what they cooked up for this awesome color challenge!

February Guest Designer - Cheri!~ of Stamp-n-boomer!





How to play:
  • You need to upload your project for this week's challenge to your online blog or public photo gallery.
  • Please display our graphic and link back to this post on your blog.
  • Leave a link that goes directly to your project in the Linky Tools form at the bottom of this post.
  • If you upload to online galleries, please also use the keyword or tag, JUGS125. After you post to Linky Tools you can also leave a comment here.
Deadline: To be considered for the "Chic of the Week" is 12:00 PM EST on Thursday,March 1st. The Linky Tools form will close at that time. Our top pick, "Chic of the Week", will be announced on the following Friday morning.



Be sure to hop on over to the Unity site for some sales, new rewards programs and lot of fun! You can order your {ippity} stamps as well as Unity together in one place now! I want to be your {ippity} chick!


6 comments:

Dana Gustafson said...

Absolutely magical! Love this fun canvas!

Nancy in Iowa said...

Truly one of the most beautiful cards I've ever seen!

Lynn said...

This canvas is stunning I love all the textures!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Hey GF -- I ADORE ART JOURNELING!!! This page is awesome -- fabiulous color mixture too!

AKiteFlier said...

WOnderful project Maria - love your flowers!

Andrea M said...

Maria! This is so BEAUTIFUL! WOWZAS! This lovely piece of artwork is AMAZING!

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...