Monday, April 2, 2012

Paper Cupcakes - April Guest Designer!


I am thrilled to tell you that I am the April Guest Designer for Paper Cupcakes!! This is a wonderful digital stamp site with fun images!

Today is a challenge at Paper Cupcakes so I hope that you will come and play along! The challenge is basically a recipe challenge: Use 2 circles, glitter and some lace on your creation.

I used the image Easter Lillies:



I used 2 circles to do the spotlighting technique. Stickles (glitter) are in the middle of the flower and some wonderful lace from Creating is Fun is underneath.

Be sure to head on over to the Paper Cupcakes blog for all the details regarding this fun challenge which lasts for 2 weeks!

Thanks for stopping by!

Maria

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Maria well done on your appointment to the DT team ......Fab news .
Your card is stunning, I love the colours and the way you have picked out just some of the flower.
Hugs Elaine

Kathy Bradley said...

What a beautiful card you've created - and I love the pretty colors and flowers!

Sonia said...

Hello Maria
Welcome to our TMITA-Paper Cupcakes DT, congrats!
You did a Wonderful Creation. Pretty colors.
-Sony
sonia-studio60.blogspot.com

Elise said...

I LOVE that technique! Congratulations on your guest DT spot - you are off to a WONDERFUL start! Splendid work, my dear!

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...