Monday, April 16, 2012

Paper Cupcakes Challenge

It's time today for my second Paper Cupcakes Challenge as Guest Designer!  This week's challenge is to case another design team member.  I picked Shirley's card here:


From it I went with the layout so I used it as a sketch.  For this challenge we used this week's FREEBIE image which is this great image:

Here is what I came up with:


I thought this would make a great card for a bridal shower perhaps.  The sentiment is mine printed from Word on my computer.

Be sure to swing on by There's Magic in the Air with Paper Cupcakes for more information and inspiration from the entire Paper Cupcakes DT!

Thanks for stopping by!

Maria

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome work Maria, like your take on Shirley's card.
hugs
Ildiko

Elise said...

REALLY cute, Maria! Love your use of inspiation {as ALWAYSSSSS!} ... Yipeeeee!

wannabcre8tive said...

Love this card and those soft pretty colors. Your coloring is fab. I am so honored that you cased my card. A really great case, Maria.

Dorothy S said...

Thanks for inspiring my card! I enjoyed a trip through your blog.

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...