Thursday, June 14, 2012

GOT {ippity} Design Team Hop


Welcome to the Got {ippity} Design Team Blog hop!  This month we are celebrating Summer with a Summer Themed Hop!  Before I share my creation did you know there was an {ippity} and Unity Release Last night!  FUN STUFF LOTS OF FUN STUFF!

First here is my summer card using the itty bitty live half FULL


Here is the official hop line up:


Maria Levine - YOU ARE HERE!

Julie Hoffman  - YOUR NEXT STOP!


Be sure to hop along and leave comments on everyone's blog!  On Monday June 18 I will randomly pick one winner to receive some {ippity} goodies!  AND we are looking for our JULY GUEST DESIGNER!  If you are interested create something with a Summer theme.  Would love to see some {ippity} but it is not required!  POST your submission on my Facebook page indicating it is your submission.  You have until June 29 to submit your projects.

NOW check out the {ippity} new releases:




And sales:


When ordering {ippity} be sure to pick me as YOUR {ippity} CHICK!  You can order on the UNITY PAGE - Maria Levine {ippity} CHICK!

Thanks for stopping by!

Till later!

14 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE your card! Love the colors and the stamps.. Gorgeous!

Unknown said...

oh I had not seen these stamps how adorable!!

Carol Salisbury said...

I've never seen these stamps before, they're great!
Love your card!

Michelle said...

lovely card!

Miriam Prantner said...

This card is so summery! Love the colors and the dragonflies and that great trim!

Anita Kejriwal said...

Lovely card! ANd I love all things Ippity! The new ones are awesome!

JPScraps said...

Sweet card! Great new releases!

Julia said...

Beautiful and fun card!
Hugs,
Julia

Julie said...

Love your sweet summery card!!!! Those glittery ice cubes are too cool! Great new stamp sets too!!!

Alice Pace said...

Great card and of course great Ippity stamps. I love them all!

An'Jenic G. said...

Awesome Card! I love the summer time feel of it. TFS AJ~

Emily Keaton said...

I love the new release! Great projects, Maria!

Lisa Kind said...

What a fun summer card! I love it! Great new release too!

Miriam Prantner said...

Hi! Just wondering if you had already picked a winner?

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...