Saturday, June 2, 2012

Just Us GIrls Challenge

It's Saturday and time for another Just Us Girls Challenge!  This week is sketch week and check out what we have:



Here is what I did using this sketch:


Close up of the butterflies:



For this card I used paper from Basic Grey and Stampin up and my images are from Unity Stamp Co.  This butterfly and sentiment combo is one of the Stamps of the Week.  I colored the butterflies using my Tim Holtz Distress Markers the watercolor way.  I love these markers.  AND I found 2 packs of them in packs of 5 at Michael's!  Using your coupon they came to less than $2.00 a marker and now I have 10 colors!


Be sure to swing on by the JUST US GIRLS BLOG to see what the girls on the DT cooked up!  Go swing by their blogs and leave some love!!



How to play: Please copy and use our graphic on your post. You need to upload your project for this week's challenge to your online blog or public photo gallery. Leave a link that goes directly to your project in the Linky Tools form at the bottom of this post. If you upload to online galleries, please also use the keyword or tag, JUGS139. After you post to Linky Tools you may also leave a comment here.

Deadline to be considered for the "Chic of the Week" is 9:00 PM EST on June 7th. The Linky Tools form will close at that time. Our top pick, "Chic of the Week", will be announced on the following Friday morning.




*********************************************************************************

To place any {ippity} orders you can go to the UNITY STAMP CO site and on the left bar pick the Pick an {ippity} Chick. Then you will be prompted a list of Unity Endorsed Chicks! Pick me MARIA LEVINE! :-)

AND I would love for you to join my {ippity} DT for the Month of June and join me and my team on our hop then!  Play along with our FLORAL theme for the hop using {ippity} if you have them but it's not required.  One lucky person will be our guest next month!  That person will receive a package from me including some {ippity} stamps!  Come on by my Facebook Fan page for more info or to post your floral creation!  DEADLINE TO SUBMIT IS MONDAY MAY 28TH!  YOU DO NOT HAVE TO USE {IPPITY} BUT IF YOU HAVE SOME I WOULD LOVE TO SEE IT.



Thanks for stopping by!

Maria

2 comments:

Lynn said...

Gorgeous Maria...love those butterflies...they are absolutely stunning!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Love the dual stamped bflies - bg and popped - love that look~

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...