Wednesday, July 11, 2012

{ippity} Kit Feature Wednesday

Over on the {ippity} opportunity blog every Wednesday a different {ippity} kit will be featured!  This week we are featuring the kit called What's Cooking!


Here is the card I made using papers by DCWV and their summer stack called Summer Days.

I turned him into a hamburger grilling chef!  I cut a hamburger from the Summer Days stack and added it to his hand instead.



Be sure to check out the {ippity} opportunity blog and see all the fun creations!

Looking to order some {ippity} I would love to be YOUR {ippity} chick!


Just order over at UNITY STAMP CO. and be sure to pick me MARIA LEVINE as your chick!  Then I would love for you to join me over at my Got {ippity} page on Facebook! 


Thanks for stopping by!

Till later!

Maria

No comments:

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...