Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Stamping WIth The Oldies


There is a new blog in town called "Stamping With The Oldies"!  That's right a few of us crafters got together and created this fun new blog.  NO it's not stamping with old folks because guess what we are not old! LOL!  It's all about using all that stuff that you has been in your stash for a long time!  So pull out something you have not used in over a year and use it again, make it hip again!

Today is my turn over on the blog and we are using our VERY first (or close to it at least) stamp set!  I know for a fact that Stampin Up Button Bear was my very first set ever!  I remember being invited to an SU home party thinking what the heck is this going to be.  VERY skeptical from the get go I went with a few other friends.  And guess what?  I am the only STILL stamping after all these years, 10 years to be exact!

So do you remember this set from SU:


My card came out pretty simple but here it is:


I also wanted to incorporate some old paper I found in my stash as well.  I THINK it's from Daisy Bucket but not 100% sure.  It was a full sheet so obviously I hadn't used it.

Well I hope you will join us and play along!  A link is coming on Friday to the STAMPING WITH THE OLDIES BLOG.  

Thanks for stopping by!

Maria

Maria

No comments:

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...