Saturday, August 11, 2012

Paper Smooches SPARKS Challenge

This week the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge is a Trend Watch challenge.  Check out this simple image which is this week's inspiration:


So I took the "travel" part of this and went to an old DCWV stack pack that I have that is travel themed.  Using the set called Perpetual Bliss I came up with this card:


I guess the background paper could be sort of silly but at the same time I thought it was kinda of neat and different.

My lace is from Creating is Fun.  The black ribbon is a simple spool from Michael's, the maroon buttons are SU and the black just in my stash.

Thanks for stopping by!

Maria

1 comment:

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

BEAUTIFUL card! LOVE the papers you've used! THANKS so much for playing along with us over at the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge:)

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...