Sunday, September 2, 2012

New Unity Release

Have you check out the new release from last Wednesday over at Unity Stamp Co.  Some wonderful images for Halloween and Christmas as well as a vintage one.

Here is a tag I made using the vintage kit called Oh My Darling:

I used Distress inks for the background, added random papers and paper pieced the dress form.  The black lace is from Creating is Fun.

More photos:



Be sure to check out all the new releases and the sales going on this weekend!  I would love it if you pick me MARIA LEVINE as your CHICK when ordering!

Come join me on my facebook fan page as well.  I share info, photos, and ideas.



Till later!

Maria

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your tag is so cute!

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...