Friday, September 7, 2012

Unity Friends with Flair

It's Friday and time for another Unity Friends with Flair!  Today I want to share with you something created from one of the newest Unity kits.



This is using the itty bitty called Halloween Greetings.

Be sure to head on over to the UNITY STAMP CO website and get yours today!  I would love to be your chick so pick me Maria Levine when ordering.

Then I would love for you to come join me on my FB fan page HERE.  AND if you hopped along with myself and my DT last week be sure to stop on by this fan page later today to see who will win a prize from me!

That's all for now!

Maria

12 comments:

Lydia said...

great card xxx love the paper piecing xxx fwf xxx

Ruby said...

Gorgeous card. Love that stamp.

FiestyCrafter (Tina) said...

Love her candy corn dress!

Eva said...

Maria, your card is adorable. I love the candy corn dress.

Julie Odil said...

She is such a sweet witch. Great card!

Linda said...

What a fun and cute colorful card.

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

The piecing is just adorable!

Crystal said...

This is adorable! Her candy corn dress is just the perfect touch!

KellyCreates said...

Fantastic colouring! Love those papers too!

Emily H said...

Cool! Love the paper piecing!

JPScraps said...

Fun card! Love the little witch.

Angie Blom said...

Oh my cuteness!! I love her paper pieced!! What fun!!

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...