Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Paper Smooches Challenge


This week is sketch challenge time at Paper Smooches Sparks Challenge called Designer Drafts Challenge.

Here is the sketch:


Here is how I interpreted the sketch:


When I first looked at the sketch I saw 2 sides which made me think of two types of paper with a triangle on the bottom.  I went with Christmas papers for fun so it can be a generic holiday card.  I decided to add buttons to the top just because.  The pattern papers are from My Mind's Eye and I used two paper smooches sets called:  Chubby Chums and Perpetual Bliss.


This is one of the cards I am going to submit for their DT call as well, fingers crossed!

Well that's all for now!

Maria

2 comments:

Erica said...

So cute! This will be a fun card for someone to receive at Christmas time! Thanks for participating in the Paper Smooches Sparks challenge!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

What a fun card--perfect papers with those little chubby chum pals:) THANKS for joining in the fun and playing along with us over at the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge:)

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...