Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Unity Fab Feature Wednesday!

Today is Unity Fab Feature Wednesday!  Yes Happy Halloween but today we are showcasing a Christmas set! LOL!  This is Gingham Christmas Greetings:


Using the kit I made a magnet set and gift box to match:




Be sure to swing on by the Unity Opportunity Blog for more inspiration!  Then head on over to UNITY STAMP CO and order yours today!  While there be sure to check out the full Unity line!  When you order please mention me MARIA LEVINE in the comments section of your order as your chick!

Thanks for stopping by!

Maria

1 comment:

Verna Angerhofer said...

What fun projects you made with that awesome stamp set. Very festive looking too!

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...