Saturday, October 6, 2012

Woodsy Fun

Happy World Card Making Day!

It's time for another Just Us Girls Sketch challenge this week.


This week I played along with the Paper Smooches Trend Watch challenge.  Check out this great inspiration for the challenge:


Using Chubby Chums here is what I came up with:


For the Paper Smooches challenge I went with some of the colors which gives it a woodsy feel along with the owls I think it works.  This is going to be one of the cards I submit for the DT call as well.  

More views:



Be sure to head on over to the JUST US GIRLS DT to see what they cooked up for this great sketch challenge!



How to play: Please copy and use our graphic on your post. You need to upload your project for this week's challenge to your online blog or public photo gallery. Leave a link that goes directly to your project in the Linky Tools form at the bottom of the JUGS post. If you upload to online galleries, please use the keyword or tag, JUGS157. After you post to Linky Tools you may also leave a comment here.

Deadline to be considered for the "Chic of the Week" is 9:00 PM EST on Thursday, October 11th. The Linky Tools form will close at that time. Our top pick, "Chic of the Week", will be announced on the following Friday morning.

Thanks for playing along with Just Us Girls!


6 comments:

Lynn said...

Oh so cute...don't you just love those PS stamps!!

Marisa said...

Those owls are sooo cute!! Wonderful pay to use that large panel.

Glenda J said...

Super cute owls! Thanks for playing along with the Sparks challenge!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

SUPER cute owls--I love the colors and your card design! FAB job:) THANKS so much for joining in the fun and playing along with us over at the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge;)

Lisa Kind said...

This just made me smile, Maria! I love those owls and you really rocked the colors! So cute!

Vicki Dutcher said...

These guys are too cute! Fun card~

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...