Saturday, January 26, 2013

Just Us Girls Photo Inspiration Challenge

Marisa is out hostess this week for JUST US GIRLS!    It's photo inspiration week!


Check out this beautiful inspiration:




Here is what I came up with:


I used a new stamp from Unity Stamp Co called Sadie Girl, it's from the Angie Girl collection.  My fabulous stampy friend Angie Blom is the artist on these (and many more at Unity) stamps!  Forgive the coloring I'm in the middle of figuring out what coloring tools I need.  I have copies but now many are getting dry and I have not invested in refills :-(  I actually (don't laugh) use Bic and Sharpies as well.  Any other simple, inexpensive suggestions?

Be sure to swing on by the Just Us Girls Design Team for great inspiration:



How to play: Please copy and use our graphic on your post. You need to upload your project for this week's challenge to your online blog or to a public photo gallery. Leave a link that goes directly to your project in the Linky Tools form at the the post. If you upload to online galleries, please use the keyword or tag, JUGS173. After you post to Linky Tools you may also leave a comment here.

Deadline to be considered for the "Chic of the Week" is 9:00 PM EST on Thursday, January 31st. The Linky Tools form will close at that time. Our top pick, "Chic of the Week", will be announced on the following Friday morning. 

Well that's all for now!


Maria

2 comments:

Lisa Kind said...

She's so cute! And I don't have any suggestions because I love copics, so I'll be looking for some from you! Great use of the inspiration photo!

Elise said...

This is soooo pretty, Maria! I love your use of color and clearly, the inspiration photo was invigorating for you, too! And SPEAKING of color! I have YET to invest in Copics! I LOVE, love, and am totally addicted to using a small water color pen/brush and a dab of excess ink from the top of an ink lid - it's really all you need! The water from the brush makes shading easy, and as long as you don't over work the area, you'll be GOOD! Good luck finding what suits you, darlin'!

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...