Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Sweet Stamp Shop Challenge


So the summer has been busy running around with the kids but I'm trying to take some time to play.  This week I played along with the Sweet Stamp Shop's use what you have challenge.  So I pulled out some old Webster's Pages paper and snowflake buttons.  The SSS stamp set that I used I had in my stash for a while so I figured that counts as well.


I originally wanted to use the flowers pictured but in the end I did not because later I found the snowflake buttons to use.

Here is my simple card:


This is from the SSS set called Tree Traditions.


To color the car and tree I used Distress Markers:


Well that's all for now keeping it simple!

Maria

4 comments:

Jessica Pascarella said...

Thanks for sharing such a fun card with us at the SSS Use What You Have Challenge!

Jessica Kephart | A Homespun Affair said...

Maria Yeah!!!!!! SO glad that you played along with us!!

xoxoxox

Jess

Tenia Nelson said...

Super cute card!! Thanks for playing along in the SSS Use What You Have Challenge!!!

Judy1223 said...

Now that is a fun card! Way to use your stash!

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...