Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Art journaling with the Sweet Stamp Shop

Hey there and happy Tuesday!

Today I wanted to share with you a page I made mixed media style using some stamps from the Sweet Stamp Shop.


A few weeks ago I got into taking my white cardstock adding gesso then making background pages.  Then I thought it would be fun to add photos and do it scrapbook style.

This page uses Dylusions Sprays and many stencils from the Crafters Workshop.  Then I used the sentiment "Big Dreams" from the Sweet Stamp Shop set called Cityscape.  And in the center off the photo I used the set called "Today Was".  


Well that's all for now!


Maria

1 comment:

Words and Pictures said...

Fabulous colours and layers in that amazing background.
Alison x

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...