Friday, August 2, 2013

Friends with Flair Friday

Hello there!  This is going to be short and sweet today!  I wanted to share a very simple card I made.  After my birthday I was making Thank you cards, which are still on my desk to be mailed!  But since I Had to make a bunch I wanted to keep them somewhat simple.

Here is one I made using Bloom and Simplify and Favorite Sentiments.



Lots of fun stuff going on at Unity!  Sales, Challenges GIU!  Be sure to swing on by the Unity Show & Tell Facebook page for a fun daily itty bitty challenge going on.  And also come on by the Growing in Unity Page.

Well that's all for today!  Stop by tomorrow for the JUST US GIRLS 200th Challenge!

Maria

No comments:

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...