Friday, January 17, 2014

Gina K Designs Guest DT challenge #3

This is awesome!  I'm still at it and finished challenge #3 for the Gina K Designs Guest DT call!  This challenge was called Tag It!  You had to make a set of tags of 2 or more.  So I pulled out my new favorite stamp called Birthday Hoot.  I paper pieced his hat and balloons using the paper pack called Birthday Hoot.  The Solid paper is also by GDK in Sweet Mango and Creme deMenthe.  The twine is by The Twinery.


This is super fun stuff!  Fingers crossed!

Till later!

Maria

1 comment:

Words and Pictures said...

They're so cute - love those owls!
Alison x

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...