Monday, January 6, 2014

Seasons Givings Blog Hop WINNER!


WINNER WINNER!


I want to thank everyone who stopped by during this FABULOUS blog hop and left comments!! It was truly amazing and awesome to receive all those nice comments!  I was a crafty slacker last summer/fall but this was such inspiration and a great way to kick start my crafty 2014!  I'm totally excited!  Here's to wonderful things to come!

I just wanted to post today my blog hop winner selected at random:

BECKI from Live Life with Laughs!  Isn't that the best title for a blog!  Becki please email me at riaann at optonline dot net

Thanks again everyone!!  And a huge thanks to Latisha Yoast for putting this great hop together, I hope I will be a part of it again next year!!!

See ya soon!

Maria

1 comment:

Rosy Newlun said...

Congratulations to Becki! And thank you for your generosity Maria!

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...