Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Blog Hop Winner!



Hey there crafty friends!  It's time to announce my winner from Friday's Mixed Up Media Chix blog hop!  Thanks to all who hopped with us and left us all wonderful comments!  It's always so very nice and encouraging to hear from you!

The winner for my blog hop prize is:

JPSCRAPS - http://scrapcloset.blogspot.com  

Please contact me riann1973 at yahoo dot com 

Stay tuned for more fun blog hops with the Mixed Up Media Chix.  Want to come join our FB group?  We'd love to have you and you can get in on our next hop! Let's try to do this more often!

Thanks all!

Maria

No comments:

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...