Friday, April 4, 2014

Friends with Flair Friday!

Hey there!! TGIF!  It's time for a little Friends with Flair Unity Style!  If you are not sure what that means it's a time to share your Unity Stamp Co creations and link it up on their blog!  It's super fun and so encouraging.

Today I'm sharing a little water coloring from my water color journal.  I love following Tracey Weinzapfel and her creations.  She loves using water colors in journals.  So here is something I created with her as my inspiration.


So don't laugh!  Yes I did draw these crazy flowers!  I actually have a book of flowers it's one of those "coloring" books that you can get at Michaels.  But it has great drawings in there and I use that to draw and practice drawing.

So of course at the end I added some Unity stamps to finish it off.

Here are some other photos:



And here is a photo of the supplies I used:


The two things I always forget to add in my supply photo are the pens.  I used a white Signo and a black pen from Scarlet Lime which is a Uniball.

Well that's all for today!  Swing on by tomorrow when I host this week's Just Us Girls Challenge!

Till then!

Maria

8 comments:

Waving My Wand said...

I admire anyone with the skills to maintain a journal. This is gorgeous! Love the vibrant colors...just amazing.

Kris B said...

Wow! Wonderful journal pages! I would love to start a journal, but I just have too many things going on right now. Definitely on my to do list!

KristyLee said...

This is just so amazing, I so love it!
Found you at Unity's Friends w/ Flair Friday! Stay Crafty!
Peace,
KristyLee

Karen (karey2005) said...

Beautiful. Your journal pages always make me wanna pull out my inks!

Gaylynn said...

Maria, these great big flowers look fabulous. Nice artwork. :)

Michelle said...

What vibrant colors! Cool page!

Cynthia said...

Wow, love the vibrant colors Maria!

Miwa said...

How fun! Wonderful art pages!

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...