Friday, June 13, 2014

Unity Friends with Flair Friday

It's time for some flair!  Unity Friends with Flair that is!  So what do you do when you want to create but there's no mojo....  Alter boxes of course!  I sat at my desk the other day to do something but I wasn't feeling it so I took a Trader Joe's K-Cup box (which I've done many times before) and altered it.

Here is what I came up with:



Here are some supplies I used:


Well thanks for stopping by!

Till tomorrow for Just Us Girls!

Maria

11 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

Super FUN!!

2suns said...

What a great idea. Thinking outside the box. It is beautiful. Gives me a super idea of something else to do with my stamps.

Cynthia said...

Great idea for storage, Maria. I love recycling items for other uses!

Ruby said...

Really smart idea. Great project.

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Great idea. I did the same just the other day, and made a box for more embossing folders. Must do this more often. Nice job.

Dawn Fields said...

Lovely box; great job!

Linda said...

What a great Ideal and very handy.

Mandi said...

love your box make over:)

Shona said...

Great idea! Love the burlap!

Gaylynn said...

What a great way to recycle. This is so handy and pretty too.

Julie Odil said...

I love ideas for recycled projects. Love this!

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...