Tuesday, July 8, 2014

A little Mixed Media Fun

Today I wanted to share a mixed media tag I made using stamps from the awesome new company Pretty Cute Stamps!  I received my sets from them just a few days ago and I didn't waste any time getting crafty.

Here is my mixed media tag:


For the background I used a Watercolor technique and a Tim Holtz stencil with distress inks.  The cute eagle is from the set called Little Eagle!  The floral hardware is by Tim Holtz and the dream is just a random piece I found in my stash that I though would work nicely.

Here are most of my supplies:


Thanks for stopping by!

Maria

No comments:

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...