Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Halloween Tuesday

Happy Tuesday!  Who is ready for Halloween?  I can't believe it's next week already where does time go?

Today I have a Halloween themed card which fits into our October challenge over at BMC Crafting Station!  There is still time to play along!

Here is what I made:


I started with Stampin Up cardstock in Tangerine Tango and used some fun Halloween paper by Me and My Big Ideas.  The images are digis from Digi Digi Doodle.  The butterfly is called Whimsey Butterfly and the sentiment is called Boo Bag Poem and Images.  The ribbon is in my stash from Michael's. I "distressed" the edges for a rough look.

I thought it would be fun to color the butterfly in Halloween colors and use him along with the great sentiment!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Maria


1 comment:

Doreen said...

This is beautiful,love the design and colours.xxx

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...