Saturday, May 30, 2015

Just Us Girls - Wild Card Week



It's time for Wild Card week with Just Us Girls!  This week we are paper piecing!  This is one of my favorite techniques especially if you want a cool look and no coloring!  

Here is what I did


My back white panel is embossed using a Stamping Up embossing folder.  I actually had a few of these on my desk left over from previous projects so you may see these again in the next few days on my blog :-)

The set is by Unity called Sammy Girl.  

Be sure to swing on by the JUST US GIRLS BLOG and check out what the entire Design Team cooked up for this fun challenge and play along with us!


Thanks for stopping by!!

Maria

5 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

Fun image for paper piecing!

Tenia Nelson said...

Too fun!!

Sue VanDeVusse said...

So cute! Her tail is so cool paper pieced with the fun floral paper. I love that embossed background, too.

Ina G said...

Love the summery card you made. So colourful and such a lovely layout.

Chris Dring said...

What a sweet paper pieced mermaid! Love this!

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...