Thursday, December 31, 2015

Dylusions Tags

Hey there!  I just wanted to share a pair of very simple tags I made to use on Christmas gifts this year!

I used Ranger Craft tags and Dylusions sprays in traditional colors:

Stamped the tree from Dyan's set called Stocking Fillers and ripped the bottoms:
 Totally simple.  Then I just added a TO/From on there and some red ribbon and done!  Nothing fancy just simple!

Be sure to swing back tomorrow for 3 new posts.  I'm participating once again in the ever fabulous Season's Giving Blog Hop which I'm thrilled to be a part of.  And also we have new challenges at Mixed Media Mojo and The Mixed Media Card Challenges!!

Stay Tuned!

Maria

No comments:

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...