Saturday, January 9, 2016

Just Us Girls Trend Week



This week Sue is our hostess at JUST US GIRLS and came up with this great trend challenge to use metals / Metallics on your card.

I made this card using a new stamp set I got at my LSS from Darcie's Heart & Heart.  I saw this little duck and just thought how cute I have to have him.

My metal is a charm from the Recollection's brand from Micheal's.  I colored this guy very simply using pitt pens.

Be sure to swing on by the Just Us Girls Design team to check out all their fabulous creations!
                                                                      Vicki Parson  - Jan Guest
DEEPTI  - Jan Guest
Come play along with us:

Just a reminder: If you win Chic of the Week in any of our January challenges, you are in the running to be chosen as our Guest Designer for the month of March. How to play: Please copy and use our graphic on your post. You need to upload your new project [no back dating please] for this week's challenge to your online blog or to a public photo gallery. Leave a link that goes directly to your project in the Linky Tools form at the bottom of this post.  After you post to Linky Tools you may also leave a comment here. We ♥ love hearing what you think of our challenges! Deadline to be considered for the "Chic of the Week" is 9:00 PM EST on January 14. The Linky Tools form will close at that time. Our "Chic of the Week", will be announced the following Friday morning. Thanks for playing along. We can't wait to see what you create for Just Us Girls! Please limit your entries to 3.

Thanks for stopping by!!

Maria

10 comments:

Sue VanDeVusse said...

That little duck is adorable and I really like how you colored him. Nice addition with that charm. Love that green ribbon against the white.

*Vicki* said...

AWE! You are right, that little duck is so sweet!! :) I adore the added metal charm on your design!! Wonderful card!!

Chris Dring said...

OMGosh! That is the cutest duck stamp! I can see why you had to have him come and live at your house! LOL! Your card is all sorts of adorable, and I love that charm you added!

Ina G said...

Now isn't he just the cutest critter. Love him and your colour choices Maria. Nice charm too.

Ina G said...

Now isn't he just the cutest critter. Love him and your colour choices Maria. Nice charm too.

Sharyn Polesel said...

What a cute little guy! Super cute card...love the charm too.

Vicki Dutcher said...

Fun hanging charm -- adorable duck too

Deepti said...

Awwww this is so adorable :) I like the addition of the charm :)

Nancy said...

Cute and love the charm too!

Lisa Kind said...

He sure is cute! Love his colors too! And you charm is a perfect addition!

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...