Friday, January 1, 2016

Mixed Media Mojo


I hope the holiday season was great for everyone and let's get ready for a fantastic 2016!

This month our theme is Winter and the twist is Glitter!


Here are some steps and products I used:


Texture paste for snow, Ranger Clear Rock Candy glitter, Blue Ultrafine glitter

Be sure to visit our Design Team blogs to check out their amazing work on this challenge:

I hope you will play along with us this month!  Please link up below a new project created for this challenge and do not combine with more than 6 other challenges.  Limit to 3 entries per person. You can be the next Mixed Media Mojo Diva! 



Thank so much for stopping by! I can't wait to see what you create!

Maria

No comments:

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...