Sunday, April 24, 2016

Crafty Sunday

Hey there!

Angela the owner of Unity posted a cute video on the Unity Facebook page last night of her making a super simple cute card.  And there is a challenge to go with it to recreate her card and post it as a comment to the video.

Here is my simple version of what Angela made:


This is using one of the Unity Layers Of Life past kits and Ranger Archival inks.  Super quick and easy I think it took a minute to make.  It took longer to find the stamps to use and take a picture of it.  I also distressed the edges.

Be sure to check it out at Unity and check out the big sale and new releases at Unity Stamp Co.! 

Thanks for stopping by!!

Maria

No comments:

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...