Friday, April 1, 2016

Mixed Media Mojo!

Happy April!  This month at Mixed Media Mojo we are Recycling! 


I hope you will be inspired to play along with us this month!  With April 22 being Earth Day we thought this was a great month to do some recycled crafting!

Be sure to stop by our fabulous design team to see what they cooked up below is a hint as to what they recycled!

 Hazel - Recycled Postcard Sized Magnet

 Irit - Old Canvas Recycled

Jannet - Old Mint Tin 

 Lucyna - Sardines Can

Barb - Recycled Book Pages 

Deb - Upcycled Canning Lids

I hope you will play along with us this month!  Please link up below a new project created for this challenge and do not combine with more than 6 other challenges.  Limit to 3 entries per person. You can be the next Mixed Media Mojo Diva! 

No comments:

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...