Friday, July 1, 2016

Mixed Media Mojo


It's July 1st and time for another Mixed Media Mojo challenge.  This month the theme is Summertime with a twist of Shells!

I played in my small Dylusions journal with many Unity Stamp Co. stamps. I didn't love how it all turned out more like a college of sorts but it was still fun putting together and playing around.


I took a few pics of some steps:








Clear stickles over this glass.  The glass is not a stamp I cut it out and used distress ink to color it in.


Come on over to Mixed Media Mojo to play along with us!

Thanks for stopping by!

Maria

7 comments:

Unknown said...

The colors in your art journal are so pretty and fun! Love the images you picked for your pages.

Ruby said...

Great journal pages. The stamps are perfect for this type of projects.

Deb said...

Love your journal pages Maria, fabulous colours and that glass looks good enough to drink! Deb xo

Jannet said...

You have perfectly captured summer in these pages Maria, they are so happy and bright, looks like a lot of fun !

Desire Fourie said...

Beautiful stamping here Maria. Love the moments frame.
Hugs
Desíre
{ATG with a CREATE WITH TLC Element}
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

SewPaperPaint said...

Gorgeous mixed media work! What lovely colors and design!

Electra said...

I love the colours in this!!

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...