Monday, July 11, 2016

Unity Kit of the Month

I'm so excited I have my first official post as a Unity DT member today on the Unity Blog!  I'm sharing this card I made using the July Kit of the Month!


I colored these flowers using Dylusions Ink Spray inks!  I spray them on my craft sheet or into a paint palette and pick up the color using a waterbrush.  I love the Ranger ones.  You can even keep the ink in the wells of the palette and they will dry.  Once dry just use your water brush to activate the ink again and use it to color.  It's amazing and such bright fun colors!

Be sure to check out the new KOTM HERE and the other subscription programs Unity offer.


Thanks so much for stopping by!



Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...